The next level in career development for experienced community association managers.
A Specialty Certificate demonstrates an in-depth understanding of one of the management specializations, including High Rise, Large Scale, Portfolio Management or New Development Community Management. You can earn designations in addition to the certificate, including adjunct specialty designations for Age-Restricted Adult Community Management and Commercial & Industrial CID Management.
Earning a Specialty Certificate and Designation
STEP 1: Successfully complete the required coursework
- One specialty course:
- Both of the following courses:
- LDR400 Human Resource Management
- INS400 Risk Management in Community Associations (The prerequisite for Risk Mgmt. is either INS200 Insurance Principles or INS300 Advanced Insurance Principles)
STEP 2: Email your Specialty Certificate application to email@example.com
- High Rise Specialty Certificate Application
- Large Scale Specialty Certificate Application
- Portfolio Management Specialty Certificate Application
- New Development Specialty Certificate Application
STEP 3: Successfully complete the required narrative.