Portfolio Management (SPC430)
This two and a half day course is designed to increase your depth and breadth of knowledge when managing a portfolio of community associations. Course content focuses on time management; leadership and communication; common area management; working with service providers; safety and regulations; averting legal issues; and cost control strategies. The course addresses many best practices of industry professionals and provides a CD of resource materials.
- Identify personal strategies for effectively managing time, tasks, priorities and projects
- Discuss the various common area spaces and best approaches for engaging management with a service provider, board or agency
- Improve knowledge of how to work successfully with service providers, external agencies and boards
- Execute a plan of action to improve safety and emergency processes
- Identify approaches for maintaining compliance with regulatory agencies
- Create an action plan to identify and resolve risks and exposures in the governing documents
- Identify a strategy to work with local agencies to support future safety, emergency, regulatory and goodwill interactions
- Access a number of reliable resources for educational information for association newsletters, websites and communications
Who Should Take This Course?
- Experienced CCAMs who want to earn the Portfolio Management Specialty Certificate
- Management company executives who supervise community managers
- Experienced community managers who want to expand their skills and knowledge
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 16
Course Length: 19.5 hours
Course Fee (includes lunch on day 2 & 3): Member $655 Non-Member $917
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.