Conflict Resolution for Community Managers (CMM220)
Developed specifically to help managers diffuse everyday HOA conflict situations, this course teaches the different approaches to conflict resolution and specific techniques to use with various difficult personalities and groups. You will leave this course feeling confident that you can manage any communication challenge — from an irate homeowner to a contentious board meeting.
- Identify difficult personalities and appropriate techniques for diffusing conflict with each
- Manage unreasonable expectations
- Assert your professional authority
- Maintain a customer service mindset
- Manage group dynamics including consensus building, facilitation and conflict between others
- Develop a protocol for communications during a crisis
Who Should Take This Course?
Community managers and support staff who want to improve their communication strategies.
Prerequisites: None. Prior attendance in CMM200 is recommended.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 4
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Fee: Member $180 Non-Member $252
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this course to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.