Enhance Your Professional Presence – Industry Partners
Increase your level of credibility and professionalism by effectively managing all aspects of the way you communicate with others – visually, verbally and on paper. This course focuses on Professional Business Writing; Polished Presentations; Communicating with Community Managers; The Art of Influencing; and The Final Touch – Your Professional Image.
CIP200: Enhance Your Professional Presence – Industry Partners
- Understand the steps for creating effective written communications, including establishing email protocol
- Know how to present information for solving problems, managing change and selling an idea
- Understand the power of language and effective listening while developing facilitation skills and ways to overcome objections
- Know how to tailor your communications with an understanding of communication styles, generational differences and socio-economic group sensibilities
- Utilize new ways to stay organized and effectively manage personal social media accounts
Who Should Take This Series?
- Industry Partners who want to improve their business writing and presentation skills.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): N/A
This course is made up of two, 2 hour sessions.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.