Enhance Your Professional Presence (CMM200)
Increase your level of credibility and professionalism by effectively managing all aspects of the way you communicate with others – visually, verbally and on paper. This course focuses on Professional Business Writing; Polished Presentations; The Art of Influencing; and The Final Touch – Your Professional Image.
- Understand the steps for creating effective written communications, including establishing email protocol
- Know how to present information for solving problems, managing change and selling an idea
- Understand the power of language and effective listening while developing facilitation skills and ways to overcome objections
- Know how to tailor your communications with an understanding of communication styles, generational differences and socio-economic group sensibilities
- Utilize new ways to stay organized and effectively manage personal social media accounts
Who Should Take This Course?
Community managers, support staff and management company personnel who want to improve their business writing and presentation skills.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 4
Course Length: 4 hours
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? These are the only offerings scheduled in 2019, but you can join a wait list to bring this course to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.