HOA Core Principles – Industry Partners
This five-session series provides a broad overview of the CID industry and addresses specific requirements to you as an industry partner working with community managers and boards of directors.
Upon completion of the series, students’ are required to successfully complete a course exam.
CIP100: HOA Core Principles – Industry Partners: Modules 1 – 5
- Learn the key to success working with boards of directors.
- Learn about the history of CIDs and where they are going.
- Be introduced to the laws that apply to CIDs.
- Become familiar with the terminology related to common interest developments.
- Learn about the role of the Board of Directors.
- Be introduced to community governance.
- Become familiar with management models
- Understand the roles and responsibilities defined for each model.
- Gain knowledge with the many services CIDs need to operate effectively.
- Understand the Manager’s role on security the needed services.
- Understand the contracting process.
Who Should Take This Series?
- Industry Partners interested in learning more about the CID industry.
- Industry Partners interested in earning the CCIP designation.
Prerequisites: None. At least six months of CID industry experience is recommended.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- This series is required for the CCIP certification; courses are not eligible for CEUs for recertification
This series is made up of five, 2 hour sessions..
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.