Advanced Ethics: Leadership & Decision Making (LDR500)
You will learn and discuss the five tests for identifying ethical responsibility and learn about the sources of ethical standards. The course will integrate case studies and problem solving scenarios resulting in your ability to utilize an ethical framework for decision making that can be integrated into your personal and business values, standards, policies and procedures.
Upon completion of session 2, students are required to successfully complete a course exam.
- Understand the relationship between ethics and values
- Outline what ethical responsibility looks like
- Integrate the concepts of morals, values and ethics
- Explore ethics in community management
- List ways to apply ethics to everything you do
Who Should Take This Course?
- CCAMs who want to earn the MCAM certification
- CCAMs, CAFMs and MCAMs, as part of their recertification requirement
- CCAMs, CAFMs and MCAMs who are interested in creating a framework for ethical decision making that can be applied to their business values, standards, policies and procedures
Attendees must currently hold their initial CCAM or CAFM and be working towards recertification.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 4
Course Length: This course is made up of two, 2 hour sessions.
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.