CACM currently offers more than 200 courses and events statewide, which are all designed to give California community managers the education they need to succeed. You can review all course and event offerings online or search our online calendar by course name, code, date, category or location.
Here’s a quick way to search for upcoming CACM courses in your area
- Go to the online Calendar.
- Click the “Advanced Search” link in the right corner directly above the calendar.
- Tailor your search by category, course level, or type of offering. You can also specify a location or a date to target your search even more.
- Click on the course that works best for you to learn more or register online.
- Members: Don’t forget to sign in to access registration discounts.
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Registration Tip: Pay attention to course levels as you register. CACM’s courses range from 100 – 500 level, giving you the chance to tailor your education to your unique goals and experience level.
Questions about registration? Call 949.916.2226, ext. 322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.