Stay connected to professional and networking resources offered by CACM.
The CCAM-Emeritus designation is offered to current CCAM-designated managers who are no longer actively employed in community association management, but are keen to continue promoting their commitment to the community management industry, while continuing to access valuable professional and networking opportunities through CACM.
To qualify, CCAM-Emeritus applicants must:
- Be a current CACM member in good standing
- Earned and maintained a CCAM designation for at least 15 years
- Be retired from community association management, excluding part-time community management consultation
There is no continuing education requirement. In addition, CCAM-Emeritus designation holders are no longer required to pay CACM membership dues.
How much does it cost to earn?
- There is an annual certification maintenance fee of $105.00
How to apply
- Email completed application to email@example.com.