High Rise and Large Scale Summit
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
October 7-8, 2021
Experience the freedom of building and strengthening relationships with colleagues who view communities through the same lens.
Join fellow managers from across California who specialize in high rise and large scale communities for this two-day summit. Take a deep dive into your area of expertise focusing on challenges specific to your discipline, finding creative and collective solutions alongside professional and experienced managers. Stay ahead of legislation that can/will impact the communities you serve.
CCAM, CAFM and MCAM members earn 6 CEUs.
Thursday, October 7, 2021
8:30 AM – 9:45 AM: Registration & Breakfast
10:00 AM – 10:35 AM: Welcome, Tom Freeley, CACM President & CEO
10:40 AM – 11:40 AM: High Rise Attendees: Virtual High Rise Tour and Discussion
Large Scale Attendees: Legislative Update & How These Laws Impact Large Scale Management
11:45 AM – 1:15 PM: Lunch & Networking
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM: Keynote Presentation
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM: Break
2:45 PM – 3:45 PM: High Rise Attendees: Legislative Update & How These Laws Impact High Rise Management
Large Scale Attendees: Virtual Large Scale Tour & Discussion
4:00 PM: Networking Reception
Friday, October 8, 2021
8:30 AM – 9:45 AM: Breakfast & Networking
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Solutions Challenge
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM: Closing, Tom Freeley, CACM President & CEO
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
100 Boyes Blvd.
Sonoma, CA 95476
Experience the best of California Wine Country at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, Sonoma’s premier destination resort. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is adjacent to Napa Valley. This luxury inn offers an on-site, 18-hole championship golf course, a full-service spa, and a health club.
Book Your Room Link
Reservation Link: https://book.passkey.com/go/CACM1021001
Reservation Phone: (866) 650-4499
- Willow Stream Spa
- Sonoma Golf Club
- Geothermal Mineral Pools
- Dining at the Inn
o Sante Patio
o Water Tower Bar
o 38* North
- Seasonal Leisure Activities
Event Dates: October 7-8, 2021
Room rates: October 4-8, 2021
*Room rates expire September 9, 2021
CACM Group Rate starting at $289* plus applicable taxes
*The room block is subject to early sell out and expires on Thursday, September 9, 2021
– Check-in Time 4:00 pm & Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Discounted resort fee from $39 to $29 per room/per night plus tax includes:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas – wireless and wired (Le Club Accor members receive an upgrade to premium speed internet access and LA Premium members receive access to in-room movies)
- On-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs (based upon availability, not available for group transfers)
- Sparkling Wine Country arrival experience
- Lawn games and bocce ball court
- Wine Country welcome bottle of wine (in-room)
- Daily lobby wine tasting (pouring Sonoma and Napa’s finest) 4:30 pm – 5:30pm
- Board games and lobby library
- Docent-led daily hikes (please refer to Seasonal Activity Guide for complete schedule and hike descriptions)
- Local, domestic long distance and toll-free calls
- Daily fitness classes (please refer to Seasonal Activity Guide for complete schedule)
- Art Gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
Manager Member $379 $479
Non-Member*** $579 $679
*Regular is 30 days prior to event. **Early is more than 30 days prior to event.
***Online registration is available only to CACM members. Non-Members please call CACM office to register at 949-916-2226.
Have questions about the event? Contact email@example.com.
Manager Member (Early)*
Early is more than 30 days prior to event. Online registration is available only to CACM members. Non-Members please call CACM office to register at 949-916-2226.