CACM’s first virtual 5K run/walk is here! Let’s keep active and healthy while social distancing. CACM is launching the Digital Dash, a virtual 5K challenge that connects you with other community managers and industry partners across the state in a fun fitness challenge.
The Digital Dash held from April 13-19 is designed to help you keep moving while digitally connecting with each other. It’s easy! All you do is log your walk/run (indoor or outdoor), publically post fun photos or videos on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram while tagging CACM and including the hashtag #CACMDigitalDash, and submit your run/walk stats to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon April 20. Be sure to like or follow all of CACM’s social channels to watch the fitness fun.
CACM will share virtual run/walk stats and announce best results in the following categories on April 21:
- Most creative social post
- Best themed outfit
- Overall fastest time (male)
- Overall fastest time (female)
- Member organization with the most participants
1. Register online here ($10 per person)
2. Get pumped up with CACM’s Digital Dash Playlist.
3. Get your gear on and run/walk anytime between April 13-19. Make sure to log your run/walk on a fitness app.
4. Share a photo or video of your run on social media and tag CACM with the hashtag #CACMDigitalDash.
5. Submit your run/walk statistics via email to email@example.com.
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 CACM Dollars*
- Mention in Vision Magazine
- CACM Bragging Rights
*CACM Dollars may be used towards CACM membership, events, education or sponsorship. Not redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer or discount. Redemption value not to exceed $50. Must be submitted with course, event or sponsorship registration forms.