HOA Core Principles for Service Providers (SPL100)
As an HOA service provider, you will find that’s just like any other niche industry’s understanding the norms and expectations of your counterparts is going to be a key to success. As you gain experience, you will take fewer missteps. This course will jumpstart that process by allowing you to familiarize yourself with the industry, lead with humility, and know when to ask questions.
Learning Outcomes:Assess your companys readiness for working with HOAs
- Learn key terminology and definitions related to HOAs
- Be familiar with the HOA governance structure, including board of director roles, association meetings, fiduciary duty, committee structure, oversight, etc.
- Understand the community managers role in the management of an association together with the board of directors
- Understand the relationships between service providers and the community manager regarding the contracting process
- Review professional practices, including customer service, email protocol, writing skills, and projecting a professional image with colleagues and clients
Who Should Take This Course?
- Service provider support staff, such as assistants, customer service reps, accounting personnel, and other operations staff
- Service providers new to the HOA industry
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- This is not a certification course, nor does it provide CEUs.
- A certificate of completion will be provided at the end of the course.
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Fee: Member $149* Non-Member $219
*Affiliate member employees receive the member rate.
Schedule: Entirely self-paced and on-demand through the CACM EduCenter.